For those training providers with a significant number of lifelong learning offerings we are able to offer the option of obtaining and EREPS LLP Training Provider Licence.
How does the EREPS LLP Training Provider Licence work:
- The accredited provider seeking a Licence will need to contact the EREPS LLP Officer to register their interest click here to contact us
- Once payment is received, the EREPS Approval Team will select a minimum of 2 courses (depending on the nature of courses submitted) that will need to be subject to formal approval
- Depending on the quality of the submitted courses the EREPS Approval Team will decide whether to issue the Training Provider Licence
- If approval is given the training provider will be sent an EREPS LLP Training Provider Licence Certificate
- All courses identified by the training provider will be listed on the EREPS website under the Lifelong Learning Programme
- The Licenced provider will then be able to use the EREPS LLP logos against all identified lifelong learning courses
- The Licence will need to be renewed every 2 years (at the same cost as the original licence) at which point the training provider will need to submit a minimum of another 2 courses for formal approval
- If training providers holding a Licence wish to add further courses to the EREPS listing within the 2-year licence period they should notify the EREPS LLP Officer.
For full details on the Lifelong Learning Programme click here